Don’t waste your precious time on thinking how to join Chandigarh’s most Prestigious Civil Services Preparation Institute to become a successful IAS officer. Read about Chandigarh IAS Academy admission process, fee mode & installment, discipline, hostel accommodation and start your preparation for UPSC exam.
HOW TO JOIN US !
HOW TO JOIN US !
- For admission, you are requested to apply in the prescribed Admission Form along with two recent passport size photographs, 10th Certificate, ID & address Proof (Passport/Voter-ID/Pan card/DL).
- Admission on First-come, First-served basis.
- Candidates are advised to visit the Institute’s website regularly to know the exact date of upcoming batch date of the online registration process.
- Payment should be made either in Cash/Cheque/Credit Card/Debit Card (Master/Visa)/DD.
- You are advised to make payments only against the issuance of fee-receipt.
- The management reserves the right to alter the Fees and the Course Schedule without any prior notice.
- If admission is taken under installment plan, the balance fee must be cleared on or before the due date, failing so without prior approval from Director Admission would invite penalty or may be barred from attending classes.
- Fee once paid shall not be refunded. Therefore, you are requested to satisfy yourself about the requirements of the course before joining.
- You must wear I-card issued by the institute whenever you visit the institute premises for attending lectures or for any other work.
- The institute reserves the right to terminate admission without explanations in case of any kind of misbehavior or indiscipline on the part of the student.
- Hostel accommodation ( Rented PG) may be facilitated by the Institute upon request.
- For counseling on any matter you can simply walk in our center of enquire over the Telephone number 0172-5007177, 9988032933